NO!

 
A woman that know it's worth, doesn't compare herself with another woman but standstrong, calm and confident. 

Came across this quote and find it super interesting. 
Ive grown and I tend to expect the least out from others.. 
So, I guess I had a quite well v day spent.
Was so tired from work on Saturday. But manage to nap in the afternoon. But sleep is never enough! Haha! 
The boy cooked a sumptuous meal for both of us. 
Not say that It was a surprise.. But I think, A for the effort.. At least he did something... 
Sometimes, it's not about the things we do on that special day.. But on a daily basis.. 
What's a relationship when there's no holding hands...only hugging goodbyes.. No kissing... 
Do we people lose those sweet moments or do we just take forgranted of it? Hmm. Something to ponder 

❤
"" was Posted On: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 @1:10:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ✿